Friday, April 20, 2007

Easter in Estonia!













I just parted ways with Sarah and Kevin after they motivated me to do some Scandinavian/Baltic traveling with them. I was sad to say good-bye to my first American visitors this year, but glad that we had so much fun! I went with them to Tallinn (Estonia), Helsinki, Turku, and Rauma (to visit Minna and Mika, some Finnish friends). They also came to Tampere for a couple of days. Most spectacularly, they got engaged when they went to Jyvaskyla (I wasn't there, but got to hear about it later), which will undoubtedly lead to generations of pronunciation difficulties, but also sounds really cool: We got engaged in Jyvaskyla. Congrats to Sarah and Kevin!











Here's the Tallin movie:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving this song! And your movies ALWAYS enjoying them!!!!! -Robin